Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

How to Overcome Abuse and Become a Full-Time Writer

How to Overcome Abuse and Become a Full-Time Writer: Do you ever let your personal “issues” hold you back when it comes to your writing career?

I have – after going through some very toxic relationships - and it nearly ruined both my career and my life. But I managed to come out on top - and I was able to become the well-paid writer I was meant to be. So, how’d I manage to overcome a legacy of toxic abuse and build a thriving writing career?

Would you be shocked if I told you that my “issues”  literally became my content niche? They did - these days, I’m also a certified life coach who specializes in narcissistic abuse recovery.

So why am I writing about abuse? Why do I keep talking about it? Because I am a survivor myself - and because, quite honestly, the universe planted this particular niche in my front yard for a reason. These days, I make a pretty healthy living from my work - and yes, I’m writing every single day now. Here’s how it happened...Read more ›

No comments:

Post a Comment